News & Projects
Call me back
TBV Marine Systems
- +31 50 30 50 515
P.O Box 7105
9701 JC Groningen
Member of HSD Associates
TBV delivered eight LARS systems for four new Kuwait Coast Guard vessels
For a new-build project of four new patrol vessels for the Kuwait Coast Guard, TBV Marine Systems was half-way 2015 contracted to deliver a total of eight FRC/RHIB Launch and Recovery Systems (LARS).
In this case, the LARS was requested to ensure safe and quick launch and recovery procedures in sea states up to SS4 with fast boats that are 8.5 meters long.
For this project, TBV has used its experiences from its previous LARS projects. The most important aspect that has been derived from this experience is that all systems have been assembled and tested before shipment; allowing the production, installation and testing procedures to be executed efficiently and effectively.
- Maritime Journal - News Infomarine - Eight LARS Systems Delivered to the Kuwait Coast Guard
- Maritime Journal _ Coast Guard LARS
- Maritime news VesselFinder
- Shipbuilding. Energy
- TBV Marine Systems has delivered eight LARS systems for the Kuwait Coast Guard – GlobalDefence
- Eight LARS Systems Delivered to the Kuwait Coast Guard - maritime global news
- MarineLink Eight LARS Systems Delivered To The Kuwait Coast Guard