News & Projects
Call me back
TBV Marine Systems
- +31 50 30 50 515
P.O Box 7105
9701 JC Groningen
Member of HSD Associates
Outboard elevating / lifting systems
To allow for the outboard lifting of heavy equipment, goods and persons safely and effectively, TBV has introduced its scalable outboard elevator/lifting principle.
With this scalable principle, which is unique world-wide, it is now possible to hoist and lower equipment and persons outboard in a controlled, stabilized and safe way.
The principle includes the following unique characteristics, that ensure its operational capabilities and safety:
- Roll and pitch (heel and trim) compensation for (heavy) outboard vertical lifting;
- Synchronized double-beam system for the horizontal movement;
- Guiding frames for synchronized and guided vertical movement;
- Complete system is operational in -/- 40°C environments;
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) developed for arctic environments;
- Redundant Hydraulic Power Unit (HPU);
- Redundant composition of winches for vertical lifting.
This solution can be implemented for lifting and lowering items to and from the shore, a pack of ice or from the water line. Of the various application possibilities, the following is a selection:
- Outboard handling of persons;
- Outboard handling of heavy equipment (UUVs, submersibles);
- Outboard handling of mission crafts or other sensitive equipment.